Tuesday, October 28, 2014

28/10/2014

 I was wrong about me feeling better. If anything, the situation has possibly got worse. What I perceived to be improvement is really a dramatic mood swing. The sensitivity situation is perhaps getting worse. The smallest things make me incredibly happy and the slightest hint of disapproval brings it back to unbearable sadness. Irritability is growing. Not really sure what to do anymore. I understand that I’m annoying a lot of people, but I really don’t know how to stop it. I just wish they’d be nicer to me. I’m not going to sound like a whiny twat going around yelling “Say ONLY nice things to me while I feel like crap, because right now EVERYTHING is about me”, but I the problem is, I really want to. I want people to say nice things and make me feel nice and sympathise with me. I REALLY do. And that’s the most frustrating bit. I want more attention from my family and friends and my dog and my boyfriend. I want them to repeatedly reassure me and tell them that they love me. It’s pathetic, but this is a journal, and I’m supposed to write down my feelings. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment